Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Sweet Falling

We stopped by SWEET this weekend and picked up a six-pack using a Google Offer I bought a few months ago.

My first cupcake was pumpkin. Since they don't have ingredient descriptions on their website, I'm taking a guess as to what's in it. Obviously, it's a pumpkin spice cake. It appeared to be topped with two types of frosting; the bottom layer was sort of cinnamon flavor and the top was like a whipped cream frosting. It was also topped with some cake crumbles. It tasted alright; had proper moistness. I've had better from places like Crave.

The second cupcake I had was toffee. It seemed to be ALL toffe from the cake to the frosting to the little pieces on top. I liked this better than the pumpkin, but it's not as good as Gigi's toffee cupcake.

And last was the cookies n' creme. It was a standard yellow cake with Oreo pieces baked in and I think had cream cheese frosting topped with Oreo crumbles and a half cookie. Even though this cupcake had a slightly drier consistency, I liked the overall taste the best of all three eaten today.

While SWEET's prices are comparable to the other cupcakeries, their cupcake sizes pale in comparison. The cupcakes are still good, but smaller and lighter weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment