Monday, April 2, 2012

Cinnamon Sweet and an Upcoming Weekend Treat

Last week, we had a birthday celebration for my coworker Michael. As usual, we went with Crave Cupcakes. Unfortunately, I only had the pleasure of eating one cupcake. My chosen flavor was cinnamon. It’s cinnamon spice cake with vanilla cinnamon cream cheese frosting. It was moist, lightly cinnamon-y and delicious. Some of my coworkers marveled at how fast I was able to consume my cupcake. They forgot I am a professional cupcake connoisseur.

With this extended holiday weekend, the fiancĂ©e and I will be getting a dozen cupcakes from Sweet using a daily deal offer I purchased a few months ago. I’m looking forward to trying some new flavors. Don't fret! We won't be eating them all in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment