Monday, February 20, 2012

Just a Little Cravin'

The weekend before last, we returned to Crave for a little cupcake craving and a chance to try their Valentine cupcake. My flavors were banana (top left), chocolate on vanilla (top middle) and "I Crave U" (top right). Fiance's selections were red velvet (bottom left), vanilla (bottom middle) and dark chocolate (bottom right).

My first cupcake was the limited time cupcake, "I Crave U," which is a chocolate cupcake with strawberry buttercream frosting some chocolate sprinkles.  It was as yummy as I expected.

Second cupcake was banana, consisting of banana cake with sweet cream cheese frosting a few nuts on top. Crave has the best banana cupcakes of all the cupcakeries.

Last cupcake was the chocolate on vanilla. This one's ingredients are self-explanatory and I've already reviewed this one in a previous Crave-related post. As usual, it’s a basic cupcake made well.

I've never had a bad cupcake from Crave; they do it right every time.

No comments:

Post a Comment