Friday, December 18, 2015

Spice Spice Baby

Alright stop, collaborate and listen. Spice is back with a brand new invention.

OK, sorry, I know that was cheesy, but I couldn't help myself. Anyway, I tried a few fall "spice" cookie mixes over the last few weeks, which I have mixed reviews on.

First, was a pumpkin spice mix from Williams-Sonoma.

The instructions were a bit odd where it said to refrigerate the mixed dough for at least several hours before baking. I ignored that and they turned out fine. However, since I'm not really a pumpkin fan, I thought these cookies were just OK. After doctoring them up with frosting and sugar crystals, they were much better.

Then, from Target, next up is a caramel spice cookie mix.

It was pretty simple; no unusual ingredients or baking instructions. And they turned out very delish. I liked them better and they were cheaper than the pumpkin spice cookies.

Here's wishing you a delicious holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment